1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
2. A day without sunshine is like... night.
3. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
4. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
5. If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.
6. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
7. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
8. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
9. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
10. Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.
11. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
12. He who laughs last, thinks the slowest.
13. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
14. When everything's coming your way, chances are you're in the wrong lane.
15. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
16. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
17. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
18. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
19. The hardness of butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.
20. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
21. Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.
22. Two wrongs are only the beginning.
23. The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up.
24. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
25. Change is inevitable except from vending machines.
26. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
27. Two wrongs may not make a right; but two Wrights made an airplane.
28. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
29. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
30. Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener.